Students enrolled in the Bachelor of Science third year course at Jai Narayan Vyas University have to fill JNVU BSc Final Year Exam Form 2022 online to appear in the annual/semester examination. The examination form for BSc Part 2 is made available on the official website www.jnvuiums.in.
Jai Narayan Vyas University has released the official notification for the examination form. The Exam form has started on 08 February 2022. Students will have to fill out the exam form online on the official portal of the university. The university does not have any facility for offline exam form applying.
ताजा जानकारी: जय नारायण व्यास यूनिवर्सिटी के बीएससी थर्ड ईयर के परीक्षा फॉर्म शुरू हो चुके है। स्टूडेंट्स को परीक्षा में हिस्सा लेने के लिए यूनिवर्सिटी की आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर जाकर ऑनलाइन परीक्षा फॉर्म भरना होगा। परीक्षा फॉर्म भरने का सीधा लिंक आगे दिया गया है।
JNVU Jodhpur BSc 3rd Year Exam Form – Regular & Private
It is mandatory for every student to fill out the exam form and submit the exam form and fee receipt hard copy to the college. The college administration will verify the form and approve it from their end. If students do not submit the exam form online, they will not be able to take part in the examination.
Jai Narayan Vyas University BSc final year students can now fill out the online exam form on the official website. Also, the direct link to fill out the online exam form is also available on this page. Make sure to fill out the exam form before the last date. Otherwise, after the due date, students will have to pay an extra fee for being late.
All the regular, private, and non-college students can fill out the exam form online. While filling out the exam form, students have to select their subject combination. The exam fees for regular, private & non-college students are different.
JNVU BSc Final Year Exam Form 2022
Jai Narayan Vyas University is a very popular university in Rajasthan. Every year thousands of students take admission in BSc Final year at the university campus or any of its affiliated colleges. The examinations are conducted by the university only for those students who fill out the exam form.
The examination of the Bachelor of Science final year will be conducted by the university in April/May. So the university is going to start the online exam form filling process. However, if a student fails to submit the form before the last date, then he/she will have to pay the late fee for examination form submission.
Check Now: JNVU BSc Final Year Time Table 2022
Jai Narayan Vyas University B.Sc Part 3 Exam Form – Details
|Name of the Organization||Jai Narayan Vyas University, Jodhpur|
|Article Category||Exam Form|
|Exam Form Status||Released|
|Exam Form Start Date||08 February 2022|
|Exam Form Last Date Date||02 March 2022|
|Exam Form College Submission Date||04 March 2022|
|Direct Links||Available below|
How to Apply JNVU BSc Final Year Exam Form 2022
- Visit the official website of Jai Narayan Vyas University, Jodhpur. However, a link is also available below to directly apply for JNVU BSc 3rd Year Exam Form 2022.
- Thereafter, click on the ‘Exam Form 2021-2022’ tab available on the homepage of the website.
- Later, the appropriate link of the Examination Form must be selected among the others like regular, private, private to regular, JNVU Campus, or Affiliatec college student.
- Now the exam form page will open.
- Further, fill the required details as asked in the exam form. Do not foget to double check the exam form because exam form editing is not possible after submission.
- Lastly, pay the exam form fees as asked in the form page on the university’s website.
- Take out two printouts of JNVU BSc Final Exam Form 2022. One is for college submission and the other for self.
JNVU BSc Final Exam Form Direct Link – Visit Now
FAQs about www.jnvuiums.in B.Sc. Final Exam Form 2021-22
Jai Narayan Vyas University’s BSc 3rd Year Exam Form has started on 08 February 2022.
No, The exam form is available online only. It cannot be filled offline by visiting the university or college.
The last date to fill JNVU BSc Final Exam Form without any late fee is 02 March 2022.