Rajasthan University Admission Form 2023-24 has not started yet. Uniraj BA BSc BCOM MA MSc MCom Application form will soon be available online on the official website. Admission to all UG and PG courses is based on academic merit/entrance examination. Rajasthan University Admission 2023 Apply Link is available below on this page.
ताजा अपडेट– Rajasthan university admission form 2023-24 date को अभी तक घोषित नहीं किया गया है। यूनिवर्सिटी में एडमिशन लेने के इच्छुक विद्यार्थी सभी कोर्सेज में एडमिशन लेने की योग्यता, आवश्यक डॉक्युमेंट्स, एडमिशन प्रोसेस और ऑनलाइन फॉर्म भरने की जानकारी यहाँ पा सकते है।
Rajasthan University Admission Form 2023-24
Rajasthan University, also known as the University of Rajasthan, is a public university located in the city of Jaipur, Rajasthan, India. It was established on January 8, 1947, as the University of Rajputana and was renamed Rajasthan University in 1956. The university offers undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral programs in various fields such as arts, science, commerce, law, management, education, and social sciences.
Maharaja College, Maharani College, Rajasthan College and Commerce Colleges are in-house colleges of the university campus where students can get admission into various UG PG courses like BA, BSc, BCom, MA, MSc, MCom etc.
To get admission to the university campus colleges, students will have to fill out Rajasthan University Admission Form 2023-24 online. After filling out the admission form, the university administration will release the merit list (cut-off list) of each course as per the availability of the seats.
Rajasthan University Admission Form 2023-24 has not started yet. It is expected that the Uniraj application form will soon be started in May 2023. Students can apply online for admission in their desired course on the official website- www.uniraj.ac.in.
Uniraj Admission 2023 – Overview
|University||University of Rajasthan|
|Also Known as||Uniraj|
|Course||BA, BSc, BCOM, MA, MSc, MCom, and others|
|Uniraj Application Form||Not Released|
|Admission start date||—|
|Admission Process||Online and merit based|
See Also: BA Part 1 Admission 2023
Rajasthan University UG Admission 2023-24
The University of Rajasthan offers a diverse range of undergraduate (UG) courses across various fields, including Bachelor of Arts (BA) in subjects like History, Political Science, Economics, English, Hindi, Sanskrit, Philosophy, Sociology, etc. Bachelor of Science (BSc) in subjects like Botany, Chemistry, Physics, Zoology, Mathematics, Statistics, etc. Other UG courses include Bachelor of Commerce (BCom), Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA), Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA), Bachelor of Performing Arts (BPA), Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication (BJMC), Bachelor of Education (BEd), and more.
Every UG course is offered in different formats like students looking to get admission to the Bachelor of Arts program have a choice to choose BA pass course, BA Honors course with available subjects. Candidates are advised to check the official website of Rajasthan University for more details on UG courses.
Seats are fixed in every UG course at the university. The admission will be based on the merit list. The merit list will be made on the basis of 12th class marks. After filling out the Rajasthan University BA BSc BCOM Admission Form, the merit list will be released online by the department.
The eligibility criteria for admission to BA, BSc, and BCom courses at the University of Rajasthan are as follows:
- Candidates should have passed the 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- For admission to BA courses, candidates from any stream (Arts/Science/Commerce) are eligible.
- For admission to BSc courses, candidates should have studied Science subjects in the qualifying examination.
- For admission to BCom courses, candidates should have studied Commerce subjects in the qualifying examination.
- The minimum aggregate marks required are 50%. Students of reservation categories like SC/ST/OBC/EWS are given as per govt rules.
Required Documents for Uniraj BA BSc BCom Admission
The following are the required documents for admission to BA, BSc, and BCom courses at the University of Rajasthan:
- Class 10th and 12th Mark Sheets: Candidates need to provide the mark sheets and certificates of their 10th and 12th standard qualifying examinations.
- Transfer Certificate: Candidates need to submit a transfer certificate from the school or college where they completed their 10+2 education.
- Character Certificate: Candidates need to provide a character certificate issued by the school.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable): Candidates belonging to reserved categories need to submit a caste certificate issued by a competent authority.
- Income Certificate (if applicable): Candidates belonging to economically weaker sections need to submit an income certificate issued by a competent authority.
- Passport-sized Photographs: Candidates need to provide passport-sized photographs to be affixed to the application form.
- Signature and Thumb Impressions
- Aadhaar Card.
Rajasthan University pg admission 2023-24
The University of Rajasthan offers various postgraduate (PG) courses in different fields. Some of the popular PG courses offered by Rajasthan University are given below in the list:
- Master of Arts (MA) in subjects like History, Political Science, Economics, English, Hindi, Sanskrit, Philosophy, Sociology, etc.
- Master of Science (MSc) in subjects like Botany, Chemistry, Physics, Zoology, Mathematics, Statistics, etc.
- Master of Commerce (MCom)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
- Master of Library and Information Science (MLISc)
- Master of Journalism and Mass Communication (MJMC)
- Master of Fine Arts (MFA)
- Master of Performing Arts (MPA)
Eligibility Criteria for PG Courses Admission
The eligibility criteria for admission to MA, MSc, and MCom courses at Rajasthan University are as follows:
- Candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree in the relevant field from a recognized university.
- candidates should have secured at least 50% marks in their Bachelor’s degree. 45% for reserved categories (SC, ST, OBC, EWS) as per the government rules.
Students having eligibility to get admission in PG courses will need some documents to fill the Rajasthan University Admission Form. Those documents are the 10th mark sheet, Bachelor’s Degree mark sheet and migration.
How to Fill Rajasthan University Admission Form 2023-24
To get admission in the University of Rajasthan for session 2023-23, it is must to fill the Rajasthan University Admission Form. The admission form will be available on the official website of the university. Any student who is eligible to get admission in any course at the university can fill the application form.
To fill the admission form for the University of Rajasthan, students can follow the below steps:
- Visit the official website of Rajasthan University – https://www.uniraj.ac.in/
- On the homepage, click on the ‘Admission’ tab, and select the program/course you wish to apply for.
- Read the instructions and eligibility criteria carefully before filling out the application form.
- Click on the ‘Apply Now‘ link to register and create a new account. Fill in the required details such as name, email id, mobile number, etc., and set a password.
- Once the registration is completed, log in using the registered email id and password.
- Fill in the personal details, educational qualifications, and other required information in the application form.
- Upload scanned copies of your passport-sized photograph, signature, and other necessary documents as per the university’s instructions.
- Submit the Uniraj Admission Form and Pay the application fee using the available payment options.
- After the payment is completed, submit the application form.
- Take a printout of the submitted application form for future reference.
University of Rajasthan Course Admissions 2023 Last Date
University of Rajasthan Course Admissions 2023 के लिए Last Date अभी तक घोषित नहीं की गई है। हम सभी विद्यार्थियों को सलाह देते है की वे अंतिम तिथि का इंतजार किए बिना ऑनलाइन फॉर्म भर दें ताकि राजस्थान यूनिवर्सिटी एडमिशन 2023 की लास्ट डेट पर सर्वर ओवेरलोडिंग या तकनीकी समस्या से फॉर्म भरने से न चूक पाएं।
स्टूडेंट्स नीचे डायरेक्ट लिंक से किसी भी यूजी पीजी कोर्स के लिए rajasthan university admission form 2023-24 को ऑनलाइन ऑफिसियल वेबसाइट पर भर सकते है:
|Rajasthan University Admission 2023 date||—|
|Official Notificaion||available soon|
|BA, BSc, BCom, BCA Admission Link||—|
|MA, MSc, MCOM Application Form||Not Available|
Rajasthan University Admission Form 2023-24 को यूनिवर्सिटी द्वारा मई 2023 के अंतिम सप्ताह में शुरू किए जाने की संभावना है।
राजस्थान यूनिवर्सिटी में एडमिशन के लिए स्टूडेंट्स को ऑनलाइन एडमिशन फॉर्म भरना होगा और इसके बाद कॉलेज में संबंधित कोर्स की उपलब्ध सीटों के आधार मेरिट लिस्ट के आधार पर एडमिशन दिया जाएगा।
राजस्थान यूनिवर्सिटी में यूजी कोर्स में एडमिशन लेने के लिए सामान्यत: 80% परसेंटेज से ज्यादा चाहिए। बीएससी, बीकॉम इत्यादि कोर्सेज में कट ऑफ 90% से ज्यादा रहती है।
राजस्थान यूनिवर्सिटी में सत्र 2023-24 में एडमिशन लेने के लिए स्टूडेंट्स आर्टिकल में दिए स्टेप्स अनुसार ऑनलाइन application form भर सकते है।
राजस्थान यूनिवर्सिटी में एडमिशन के लिए ऑनलाइन फॉर्म भरने के लिए last date अभी तक घोषित नहीं की गई है।