Students who have filled the exam form for BEd Second Year at Jai Narayan Vyas University or any of its affiliated colleges can get their JNVU BEd 2nd Year Syllabus 2021 on this page. The university has released the syllabus structure in pdf format.
It is important to check the syllabus to know about the important topics, units and chapters from which questions are asked in the bed second year exam. JNVU bed final year syllabus is released by Jai Narayan Vyas University at www.jnvuiums.in.
JNVU BEd 2nd Year Syllabus 2021-22
Jai Narayan Vyas University is one of the most famous universities in Rajasthan. It is located in the Jodhpur district of Rajasthan. Thousands of students who pass the PTET exam take admission in the university and various colleges affiliated to it to do B.Ed.
If you have passed the JNVU B.Ed first year and are in the second year then JNVU BEd second year syllabus has been released by the university. The link to download the syllabus is given below for all the students. The syllabus is very important for all the students from the exam point of view.
Jai Narayan Vyas University conducts B.Ed second year examination in the written mode. This exam is conducted at various exam centres as decided by the university. For the session 2021-22, the BEd second year examination is proposed to be held in the month of March and April.
How to Download JNVU b.ed second year syllabus 2021
- First of all, go to official website of the university i.e www.jnvuiums.in.
- On the homepage of the website, visit syllabus section.
- Now search for BEd course on the syllabus page.
- Choose B.Ed 2nd year and click on download button to get syllabus on your device.
- Students can also download the syllabus by the table given below without going following this process.
JNVU Jodhpur B.Ed 2nd Year Syllabus – Details
|University||Jai Narayan Vyas University, Jodhpur|
|Course||Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)|
|BEd 2nd Year Syllabus||Download|
After downloading the syllabus of JNVU BEd 2nd year syllabus 2021-22, students must keep the following tips in their minds so that they can perform very well in the annual examination.
- Understand the syllabus completly.
- Use various other books for study.
- Make a proper time table for examination.
- Specially focus on important topics and unit.